Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Is this Crazy?

I want to go to a John Edward show. Or a guy in New York city who holds a seance every Thursday night not far from where James works. I am going to order a necklace that you can put some of the ashes in. The one I like is tear dropped shaped and silver. I think I will wait until the necklace comes in before I go to either John Edwards or the seance guy - who has a PHD btw :). If he has a PHD he has to be okay :). It seems like if I had the ashes around my heart that would bring Tracy to us.

I just want to know that he is okay. I want him to know that I am not. I told Tracy a long time ago that if I were at a John Edward Show that he should come talk to me, he said he would except that John Edward was a liar and a fraud. If Tracy talked to me it would probably be just to say to stop spending money like this :).