I Wish I Never Saw The Sunshine

Right now it's about unbelievable pain, but really it's a love story.

Monday, January 19, 2009

SIGH

Tracy is just fine as long as he knocked out on oxycontin or klonopin. He has been up for 10 minutes and must be incredibly thankful that I saved him for a life of misery.
Posted by Mica at 9:25 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2009 (115)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (31)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ▼  January (16)
      • One Month and One day
      • Employee Discount
      • MRSA and out of ICU
      • What Have I Done
      • slitting my wrists
      • SIGH
      • People on our Side
      • Staff's Positive Attitude
      • Good News and Bad News
      • Better Days
      • Baby Steps
      • Trach Decision
      • Another day
      • Up and Down Day
      • Prayer Requests
      • Start of a New Year
  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  December (6)

About Me

My photo
Mica
View my complete profile