The PT guy comes in the morning. He does a few leg exercises then takes Tracy out on his walker. Tracy gets anxiety out in the hallway and they bring him back. When he gets really anxious he has to pee and he only has seconds to take care of that. I am almost ready to suggest depends or something. But I doubt that would go over well. Then Tracy says it would be easier if it were just me and him doing the walk and I say I am ready when you are ready and we sit and wait all day until he is never ready for the walk. By 6 pm yesterday I was quite frustrated as it was clear once again that we were not doing the walk and left the hospital until I realized I had nowhere to go! The nutritionist has come also. Tracy I think knows what he has to do and I am not sure what the hold up is. I think a lot of it is mental. Since about 6 months ago he really lost his confidence in a lot of things. Well actually most everything.
He has been up all night unable to breathe and now he wants a klonopin which is anti anxiety. If he gets one now he will be asleep until 5 pm so I hope he does not get one.
