Thursday, January 22, 2009

What Have I Done

So Tracy could not sleep with out the vent. I think it was largely anxiety because the Respiratory Therapist said physically nothing was wrong. His chest sounded clear, his heart rate, blood pressure, etc was fine. He says he is very short of breath today and no one's spirits are good at all today. It is just so hard to be the cheerleader when the team is quite hopeless. The trach is going to be permanent. He says he can not breathe very well at all though even with it. They want to do PT - he does not want to. I do not know what to do. They are talking about having some home health care person come live with us when/if we get home and even Law is changing his three weeks time period. Long term rehab. We will go bankrupt. I feel so hopeless. What have I done?