Friday, May 22, 2009

Stress

It was honestly too much of a day. I should not have tried to do both bankers and lawyers in one day as it left my head spinning. Too many choices, decisions, and a great need to have this part behind me. It is overwhelming. I can not think logically through of all of the different options, revising my will, beneficiaries, guardianships, small cap, large cap, various fees, risk comfort level and the tax considerations for it all etc. At one point we were discussing the different living trust options irrevocable and revocable. My thought was lets do irrevocable so I can just go home and let someone else take this over. James also did not like the oppenheimer people so he wants to schedule a meeting with the ML WM (and I do not know what that means even) for in 2 weeks in NYC.

I can not handle even the smallest amount of stress anymore.