Today Trevor and I went to the capri and made some headway. It was just the two of us, so gave us time to talk. He has been having a hard time as well and today was hard. We both wished so much that Tracy was here not only because we miss him more than words can say, but because we were the crew and apparently not the most attentive crew. The last grief group the facilitator said that one thing that helped was to approach tasks or events with the thought that you would do the task or event in a way that would honor our loved one. We want to think that Tracy would be proud of us. I think he would have been today. We figured stuff out. The boat is really clean and I know he would like that. Trevor and I had a chance to talk. Not just about Tracy but life itself.
This was a hard day, a bittersweet day but a good day with Trevor and I missing his dad together and working on the boat in such a way that Tracy would have been happy.
I can not express how much I miss Tracy.
