I Wish I Never Saw The Sunshine

Right now it's about unbelievable pain, but really it's a love story.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Courage

Courage does not always have to be a roar, sometimes it is a little voice that says 'I will try again tomorrow'.

I will try again tomorrow to get out of bed and care about anything.
Posted by Mica at 1:14 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2009 (115)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  May (18)
      • Life is Hard
      • Do Not Leave me in the Dark
      • Less of Me
      • Stress
      • Happy Birthday Tracy.
      • A Prayer
      • The Hospital
      • More on Mr. Zeigler
      • After the Group
      • The Worst Thing
      • Contradictions
      • everything
      • Little Notes
      • Courage
      • The Fight
      • Grief is...
      • What Not to Say
      • The Boat
    • ►  April (31)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  December (6)

About Me

My photo
Mica
View my complete profile