It is the small things.
Yesterday when hunting for birth certificates to apply for passports, I ran across a forgotten stack of notes. These are notes written on the back of receipts, scraps from an envelope, torn off sections of paper. They do not look important.
One says "Hi Mica Lee Let's do something together tonight - even if it is a just a drive and dinner. I love you, Tracy".
Another says "I love you with everything I have" then a picture of a heart with an arrow through it and "see you tonight".
The last says "are you up for a ride in the z tonight with the top down?"
The answer is Yes Tracy I would give anything to go for a ride with the top down with you.
I would give anything to tell you about my day (it was spent crying all day and missing you desperately). I would give anything to hear about yours...yes I know that you are ashes in my closet and around my neck.
Please just come home. We can try again. We can do it better.
