Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Not doing so great

Tracy is not doing so great. I think he is glad to be home. I certainly am glad to be home. But physically he is doing poorly and in turn it is hard to remain positive. The appointment at Cleveland Clinic is March 9th. I hope that goes smoothly and he can get on the transplant list ASAP. At this point however I am not sure how we will ever make it there. Tracy is not able to get around much and he still does not eat enough to maintain weight so is very weak. I think it has become a vicious cycle as he will never get stronger if he is unable or unwilling to try and exercise a bit or eat something. I do not see how I will get him to the car much less to Cleveland. Maybe something will change in the next couple of weeks. He is also worried about going on long term disability although that is the least of my worries at this point. The LTD is set to start about the same time we go to Cleveland.