we are back in ICU :(.
And yes you oh so very nice nurse Linda, I am crying again today. That was nice of you to point out in disgust to your fellow nurses. Why does it bother you so? Have you lost all compassion? I have been here nearly 24 hours a day for 35 days trying to help and love my husband. Do you not think I see how sick he is? Do you not know how scared I am? Do you think after what I hear you nurses say (and you do not really bother to say it behind my back) that I trust to leave him in your care for a second? I do not want to be back in ICU with people like you to care for him. That makes me sad that I have to. It makes me sad that my husband is suffering. When I am sad, I cry. So sorry.
