Thursday, November 26, 2009

from Camille March 4, 2009

I am thankful for the many talented doctors we had on our team.

Begin forwarded message:

Camille,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send condolences.

I thought that you would like to know that you were the catalyst behind Tracy and I deciding to get married when we did. Your style of bluntness caught us off guard when we first met and we believed that we were wasting time every day that we were not married. On the drive home from Rochester the first day of meeting you we bought rings and were married within a month! We always thanked you in our hearts for being the one who jump started our indecision. It obviously was the best decision I have ever made to marry Tracy. I miss him so much.

We fully appreciated all that you had done for him and always wished that you were closer and we could have some of your wisdom to help us make decisions this past year. I also will never be able to thank you enough for the 5 extra years that you gave me with him.

Thanks again,

Mica


On Mar 4, 2009, at 4:31 PM, Abboud, Camille wrote:

Mica:

I am sorry to hear from Anne McKenna about Tracy’s passing. I share your grief and wish I could have done more to mitigate things. He was always full of life and had a good sense of humor he will be remembered fondly in our hearts. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Camille

Professor of Medicine
Washington University in St Louis
Division of Oncology,Section BMT & Leukemia
660 South Euclid Avenue, Campus Box 8007
St Louis, MO 63110

Tel: 314-454-8323
Fax: 314-454-7551
Camille N Abboud, MD,FACP