I Wish I Never Saw The Sunshine

Right now it's about unbelievable pain, but really it's a love story.

Friday, October 16, 2009

The Greatest Loss

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
Posted by Mica at 12:55 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2009 (115)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ▼  October (13)
      • my family
      • Silence
      • some days are stone
      • I just want my old life back.
      • from CS Lewis
      • caulking
      • The Greatest Loss
      • Please Don't
      • Empty
      • Dean Koontz
      • Fuck
      • from Josh
      • from twf one year ago today
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (31)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  December (6)

About Me

My photo
Mica
View my complete profile