Monday, October 12, 2009

Fuck

Fuck the upcoming holidays and being without him.
Fuck losing the one person in the world that understood me, and still liked me.
Fuck trying to stay strong for my kids, I love them and all, but damn, fuck it.
Fuck it that my kids feel they have to stay strong with me.
Fuck having car troubles and knowing nothing about cars.
Fuck every damn song and movie that reminds me that I am ALONE.
Fuck having to even enter this shitty dating world again because I am fucking fucking scared and tired of being alone.
FUCK FUCK FUCK wondering if one person can have 2 soulmates and FUCK FUCK FUCK having to even think that thought because I had my soulmate and GOD FUCKING TOOK HIM FROM ME!
Fuck cleaning my room and having to dust an urn that holds my heart and soul...